If you are planning an event outdoors, you might consider renting an event tent. This can keep your guests cool and out of the sun while they eat, dance, or spend time talking among one another. However, there are many things to consider before renting a tent for your event. Here are some tips that can help you with your decision:
- Three Types of Event Tents: When it comes to choosing a tent for your event, you will want to know the basic information about the three different tent options that are available. Here are the three types:
- Canopy Tent: Canopy tents are great for keeping guests shaded from the sun. However, because canopy tents are light, if you plan on using them to protect guests from the rain, then you may consider a different tent type. Canopy tents cannot hold up well in rain and heavy winds and you also do not have the option to add side walls since this adds extra weight and can make the tent collapse altogether.
- Frame Tent: Frame tents are nice for all types of terrain. This is because frame tenting can be staked into the ground. Also, frame tents are typically more appealing since they do not need a pole in the middle to hold them up. They are also made of thick vinyl, so they do well in almost all weather conditions.
- Pole Tent: Pole tenting is more popular since it typically is more affordable. These use poles to hold the tent up and are usually best for grassy areas. Usually, trying to stake the poles into other terrain types will cost more.
- Don't Assume You Know What Size You Need: Most of the time, people will rent a tent without asking what size is best. If you ask the professionals you are renting from, they can easily base what size tent you need off of how many guests you plan on having. Because of their experience, they are much more likely to know what size you need. This could even save you money in the case that you choose a tent that is too big for what you really need.
- Keep All Costs in Mind: Besides just planning for the cost of the tent rental, you also need to be sure that you ask about other fees so that you can account for them in your budget. You want to ask if there are bad weather charges, delivery charges, set up charges, and more.
By knowing this information about event tent rentals, you can be sure that you are better prepared for it. Contact an event tent company, such as http://www.joliettent.net, to see what tent will work best at your event.